About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kitteh contest

I'm proud to be one of the, ahem!, celebrity judges - along with Ophelia Benson and Miranda Hale - of Jerry Coyne's kitteh contest. Check out the rules and send your entries to Jerry.

5 comments:

Brian said...

I've put in an entry for one of our cats, Cheeky. I presume you'll adjudge him the best Kitteh ever. :)

Jerry Coyne said...

No buttering up the celebrity judges!!!!

Brian said...

Buttering up? It was a subtle threat!

Ophelia Benson said...

Is it ok to celebrate the buttery judges?

PZ Myers said...

This explains why I wasn't invited to be one of the judges. I'd be picking specimens that were particularly good when buttery...and garlicky, too.