About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019); AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021); and HOW WE BECAME POST-LIBERAL: THE RISE AND FALL OF TOLERATION (2024).

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Australian Book of Atheism now on sale

It went on sale in the stores yesterday, so line up and buy a copy for yourself ... and a few as ... ahem ... Christmas prezzies. Just a suggestion of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did your comment go and mine? That is very odd. Does this mean there is no actual review and it was made up? I am starting to think that is the case.

Russell Blackford said...

I don't know where they went either. Obviously a glitch of some sort because I certainly didn't delete them deliberately. And no, I wouldn't be assuming if I were you that a reputable publisher just makes things up.

Russell Blackford said...

Actually, you've commented on the wrong thread. I imagine your original comment is where you put it.