About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

50 Great Myths About Atheism - and other stuff

As I've mentioned now and then, Udo Schuklenk and I are currently writing a book to be called 50 Great Myths About Atheism. Right now, we're working on it pretty intensely (in fact, very intensely for me just at the moment, as I've been able to put aside some time to concentrate on it to the exclusion of almost everything else). If things are a bit quiet here for the next couple of weeks, that's why.

Actually, they'll be a bit quiet for a while after that as well, because I'll be off to the US for three weeks at the end of February. This is mainly to speak at the Moving Secularism Forward conference in Orlando, but I also have several other speaking engagements lined up. So, it's busy, busy, busy.

No comments: