About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Sunday, January 02, 2011

IEET top 31 countdown

Over on the IEET (Institute for Ethics and Emergiong Technologies) site, Mike Treder conducted a countdown through December 2010 of the 31 most popular articles, etc., to appear there during 2010. This included three pieces by little me.

Mike now has a complete list of and guide to these 31 items. It's a fascinating and diverse list, with something of interest to almost everyone ... and much of interest to someone like me. Do go and have a look. During January, I'll be posting comments on a few of the items - but see for yourself.

No comments: