About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Re the hardcover of 50 Voices of Disbelief

I see that Amazon is selling some copies of the hardcover of VoD at a good price.

Just to be clear, I'm unlikely to make much money from a small number of people picking up some or all of these. We're talking, at most, about the price of a middling bottle of wine. However, the hardcover edition is a thing of beauty, so if anyone would happen to like one - or if you think your local library or educational institution might like one, or that it would make a good present for somebody - just consider this deal drawn to your attention. Like I say, this isn't about Russell getting rich, just that I'd love to see those lovely hardcover copies go to good homes if there are good homes anyone can think of for them.

No comments: