About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Amazon has a damn good pre-release price ...

On Freedom of Religion and the Secular State.

Mind you, if you live in Australia and would like to avoid overseas postage, you can always try my pals at Embiggen Books or Readings, or via the Wiley site. And it will doubtless be in many fine bookshops.

The release date (!) is now only about five or six weeks away: currently set at 18 January 2012.


*"This is a must-read: Blackford has given us a forceful and persuasive book that will have a big impact on the debate it addresses." AC Grayling, Professor of Philosophy and Master of the New College of the Humanities, London

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I'm going to go around recommending this around mid-January. What I want to know right now is... when are you taking over on X-Men Legacy? :P

Mathew Varidel said...

Russell, it doesn't look like there'll be a kindle version of the book. Is that correct?

Russell Blackford said...

Not sure. I expect that there may be one a year or two later on, as was done with 50 Voices of Disbelief. But that's just a guess.

Mathew Varidel said...

No worries. I'll just get the hard copy.

Russell Blackford said...

That would be nice. :) I'd be rich if everyone went out and did that!