About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Website update

With (a lot of) help from Jenny (who is better at these things than I am and ended up doing most of the work - thanks, mate!), I have updated my website ... which had been languishing. There's actually some more to go into getting things like bibliographies up to date, and I'll be putting some effort into that, but it provides a much better picture, now, of where I'm at in my life at the moment and what I've been up to.

It's also a cleaner, simpler, clearer design. Hopefully it will now be more useful to people looking for information about me in one place.

No comments: