About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE (2012), HUMANITY ENHANCED (2014), and THE MYSTERY OF MORAL AUTHORITY (2016).

Friday, January 27, 2012

Ah haz a radio interview...

... in a couple of hours - with this organisation, Think Atheist. I'm not sure where you have to live to receive this broadcast, but if anyone has a chance to listen in, well, please do so.

Edit (now that the interview is over): I gather this wasn't actually live to air. Anyway, it'll be on their site and I'll provide the link at a later stage. We spoke for nearly an hour, and I understand that we'll end up with a version slightly edited down to about 45 minutes.

1 comment:

Mike said...

gotta bit lost on their dog's breakfast of a landing page, but after some digging, I found this page for their interview podcasts: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thinkatheist

I presume that's where you'll end up :-)