About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Some humour - #lessambitiousbooks

I like some of these. Among them, I had a few contributions of my own, such as The Pretty Good Comedy, by Dante, and The Not Very Nice Verses, by Salman Rushdie. Also, The Impressive Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Catch-21, by Joseph Heller.

3 comments:

Bruce S. Springsteen said...

Wuthering Plains
Mayor of the Flies
The Call of the Unruly
To Pluck a Mockingbird
David Aluminumfield
The Maltese Pigeon
The Noteworthy Ambersons

Russell Blackford said...

:)

K said...

50 Voices Of Wavering Faith