About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Still currently editing - that Minds/Machines issue of JET ...

... however, it is finally (well, it's not technically behind schedule yet) starting to appear. Look out (on the Journal of Evolution and Technology site) for my editorial and the first few articles over the next day or two. Hopefully, the full issue will be published by Christmas. As I've said previously, I believe that we are publishing some pieces that will be classics, and the general standard will be very high.

No comments: