About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE (2012), HUMANITY ENHANCED (2014), and THE MYSTERY OF MORAL AUTHORITY (2016).

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

New post at Talking Philosophy - Julian Baggini on Science and Religion

As you may have noticed, there's quite a debate on the intertubes about science/religion issues, originally arising from a post by Julian Baggini. In this post, I link to a number of the relevant discussions that are out there, and I just try to get Julian's views as clear as I can (perhaps he'll correct me/clarify his views). That might be a good start towards getting the whole thing sorted out. But what am I saying? The issues will probably ramify and ramify, as so often happens.

No comments: