This list is not based on number of views or on feedback, but simply on my own personal likings and current whim. So there is no confusion, this is merely my top 10 of my own posts. It would be interesting to prepare a personal top 10 of all posts at Talking Philosophy in 2012.
Furthermore, I'm going to go light on posts about free will and determinism. I wrote a lot of them, and I (can't help but) think that the quality was quite high. However, I'll err on the side of variety and include (at number 1.) only my opening remarks in that particular lengthy debate.
My personal top 10 are, in order of appearance:
1. Jerry Coyne and Sam Harris on free will
2. Modern art and its alleged evils
3. What is a sexual image?
4. Is nice nihilism enough?
5. The Selfish Gene in The Guardian
6. Sam Harris on the Innocence of Muslims affair
7. Why can’t men shut up about abortion?
8. Freedom of religion and the contraceptive mandate (Missouri court case)
9. How can you say that if you’re an error theorist?!
10. Gaukroger, religion, and the rise of science
This is cool! Thanks for your links.
Post a Comment