- Marilag Angway "Shadow Dancer"
- Cherith Baldry "The Green Rose"
- Alan Baxter "On A Crooked Leg Lightly"
- Jenny Blackford "The Quiet Realm of the Dark Queen"
- Jetse de Vries "Djinni Djinni Dream Dream"
- Thoraiya Dyer "The Saint George Hotel"
- Joshua Gage "The Dancer of Smoke"
- Richard Harland "The Tale of the Arrow Girl"
- Faith Mudge "The Oblivion Box"
- Havva Murat "Harmony Thicket and the Persian Shoes"
- Charlotte Nash "Parvaz"
- Anthony Panegyres "Oleander: An Ottoman Tale"
- Dan Rabarts "Silver, Sharp as Silk"
- Angela Rega "The Belly Dancing Crimes of Ms Sahara Desserts"
- Jenny Schwartz "The Pearl Flower Harvest"
- Barb Siples "The Sultan's Debt"
- Pia Van Ravestein "Street Dancer"
- DC White "A Dash of Djinn and Tonic"
- Russell Blackford
- Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).
Tuesday, December 04, 2012
Contents of Dreaming of Djinn announced
Ticonderoga Publications has just announced the contents of its forthcoming anthology, Dreaming of Djinn, edited by Liz Grzyb. Contents are as follows: