About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday supervillainy - Ahmadinejad is a mutant

At least his equivalent in the X-Men universe must be. I'm not the first to point out that this guy clearly has six fingers on his left hand. (Follow the link I've given to see how images in X-Men: Schism #1 have been photo referenced using pics of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.)

 Things get interesting when a young mutant with psi powers forces the gathered world leaders to reveal their deepest secrets on television. Voila!

 

2 comments:

Kassul said...

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya...


Oh, wait. You have six fingers on your LEFT hand. Sorry. My mistake.

Russell Blackford said...

lol, good point.