About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE (2012), HUMANITY ENHANCED (2014), and THE MYSTERY OF MORAL AUTHORITY (2016).

Friday, July 08, 2011

Back to Australia

Arriving tomorrow - which means that things return to normal at my end after a week and half in Vanuatu followed shortly thereafter by a week in New Zealand.

I had a great, if fairly low-key, time at the AAP conference: I renewed friendships, met people, made some new friends ... all good. I'm looking forward to a bit of "normal" life, though. I have a book to continue co-authoring (with Udo), another book to see through production, and a special issue of JET to co-edit (with Linda Glenn), and several other projects to deal with, so the comfort and familiarity of my own study will be very welcome indeed.

No comments: