About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A plug for Ronny's blog

While I'm having a quiet few days here, finding more and more finishing touches to put on the Voices of Disbelief manuscript (Udo and I are now working on the introduction and the notes on contributors, while chasing a couple of last people whom we're still hoping are going to deliver essays at the eleventh hour) ... here's something a bit different.

Go and have a look at Ronny Restrepo's blog. Ronny is a wonderfully talented photographer and will be a fine philosopher as well (not that I know just what he's planning to do with the rest of his life: feel free to comment here, Ronny).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much for the link and the kind words Russell. Yes I think philosophy is the path I shall be taking. Its just a matter of getting my psychology units out of the way before I start on my honours in Philosophy. I think it comes as no surprise to you that I would love to do research in ethics of AI, human-machine integration, and human brain scans.

Blake Stacey said...

Off-topic: as your pieces have been published in Quadrant, you may be interested in this from Tim Lambert.

Russell Blackford said...

I made a comment over there, Blake.