About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Some initial information on The Australian Book of Atheism

Over at Gladly, The Cross-Eyed Bear, Chrys Stevenson says:

Much excitement! I received my advance copy of “The Australian Book of Atheism” last night. Boy, it’s big! Even more exciting, we’ve just heard that it’s been reviewed in Bookseller + Publisher, the bible of the Australian book trade, and awarded a 5 star (out of 5 star) rating!

The book will be released into all good bookstores on 22 November (e.g. Booktopia, ABC Shops, Borders, Readings) and can also be pre-ordered from Embiggen Books [...].

I'm looking forward to receiving my author's copy of this collection - hopefully very soon if Chrys already has hers.

2 comments:

Warren Bonett said...

Chrys has hers mainly because she was in the shop to collect it. I'll send yours along with all the others over the next 2-3 days. Didn't read my contract closely enough and find myself as the distributor to all the authors. Oh well.

Russell Blackford said...

No worries, Warren.