About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Help!

I've accidentally deleted or misfiled the email address/contact details for a publicist from Scribe who wanted some information (the email I seem to have lost was sent to all contributors).

Can someone please forward me the email so I can respond to it? I'd like to help out but have been kinda stymied for the last week or so.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Chrys Stevenson said...

Publicist, I think, is Emma Morris, I've sent an email to Warren - sure he'll have her contact details. - Chrys