About Me

My Photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, and professional writer. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jenny haz good news

The clever and delightful Ms Jenny Blackford has just had a couple of professional acceptances in a row, and she's done a count tonight that shows she now has 17 stories and 2 poems professionally published plus another 5 stories forthcoming. She's currently the fiction writer in the family and now has a lot more professional fiction credits than I do (hehe, but mine are still quite a bit longer on average).

I'm not sure whether the 17 includes her short novel, The Priestess and the Slave, but I'm sure she'll tell me if I call out to her in the other room.

Yay for Jenny!

2 comments:

Jerry Coyne said...

Yay, Jenny! Kudos!!!!

Anonymous said...

Like linda wrote it's true