About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jenny has good news

The clever and delightful Ms Jenny Blackford has just had a couple of professional acceptances in a row, and she's done a count tonight that shows she now has 17 stories and 2 poems professionally published plus another 5 stories forthcoming. She's currently the fiction writer in the family and now has a lot more professional fiction credits than I do (ha!, but mine are still quite a bit longer on average).

I'm not sure whether the 17 includes her short novel, The Priestess and the Slave, but I'm sure she'll tell me if I call out to her in the other room.

Yay for Jenny!

2 comments:

Jerry Coyne said...

Yay, Jenny! Kudos!!!!

Anonymous said...

Like linda wrote it's true