About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Some good news from Alison Goodman

Meanwhile, back in Australia, my close friend Alison Goodman has had her novel Two Pearls of Wisdom, a.k.a. Eon: Dragoneye Reborn, a.k.a. Eon: Rise of the Dragoneye, shortlisted for the Young Adult Fiction prize in the 2009 Victorian Premier's Literary Awards! The outcome will be known on 1 September.

By the way, I've just fixed the link at the side of this blog to Alison's website; she changed it a while back. Go and have a look at what Al is up to.

Edit: And while I was on the job, I just fixed the sidelink for Damien Broderick's site - so have a look at what my good expatriate pal in Texas is up to lately. I'm looking forward to catching up with Damien soon.

No comments: