About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Not the Colgate Twins



This photo of Russell Blackford and Udo Schuklenk, soon to be terrors of theists everywhere, was taken about 10 or 12 days ago in Kingston - a day or so before I lost my voice.

Once again, though, it was great to catch up with Udo. Maybe I'll be a bit healthier next time. At least Udo is doing his best - with that huge grin - to provide competition for our friends the Colgate Twins.

2 comments:

Matti K. said...

There is nothing wrong with your teeth, as far as I can tell.

Russell Blackford said...

lol, I didn't exactly mean that!