About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE (2012), HUMANITY ENHANCED (2014), and THE MYSTERY OF MORAL AUTHORITY (2016).

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Listed as a CFI speaker

I have been listed as a speaker for the Center for Inquiry, which is expanding its official list, including in Australia (at this stage, I see that Tamas Pataki, Ian Robinson, and John Perkins have also been added).

So, if you have any speaking engagements for me when I return home in a month or so ... I now carry the official CFI brand.

3 comments:

Russell Blackford said...

This is, of course, always assuming that I eventually get my voice back! I guess I need to be more patient, but it's a bummer being at the worldcon and literally not being able to talk to anyone.

Ophelia Benson said...

Hey, snap, me too - CFI, I mean, not the broken voice. Shame about the latter.

Russell Blackford said...

Well, I had 80 per cent of it back as of this morning, and have now done two panels and a TV interview (talking about the Alien/s and Terminator franchises). I think I'm down to 75 per cent again after all this talking, but maybe the husky voice I currently have suits me. :)

I'm still avoiding parties for the moment, but hopefully I might be all better soon.