About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Some pics from Ross's birthday the other nite



A little group of us went out for the birthday of my brother-in-law, Ross Allen, the other night. Here's some photos.

Respectively, from top to bottom ... me with my sister, Beverley Allen; Jenny and my Dad, Ken Blackford; and one of me, Dad, and Ross.

And Jenny and I held a not-for-anything-in-particular party at our place on Sunday ... but as far as I know nobody thought to take any photographs for posterity.

2 comments:

Paul W. said...

Tell me more about your "bother-in-law."

/freud

Russell Blackford said...

Ugh, fixed.