About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

On the road again

Talk to y'all later. I'll be driving from Melbourne to Newcastle today, which will take most of my waking hours. Aha! But you can amuse yourselves at Jerry's place, where there's a follow-up thread on yesterday's mess with Josh Rosenau.

2 comments:

josef johann said...

I don't suppose you'll be doing any podcast interviews?

Russell Blackford said...

I was actually on the road home - driving back from Melbourne to where I now live in Newcastle. I've just arrived (safe and sound).

I do have a couple of radio interviews coming up in a week or two - but more about that later.