About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Canberra Times review of The Australian Book of Atheism

I've just read the review by James Grieve of The Australian Book of Atheism in this weekend's Canberra Times (more specifically in its Panorama magazine). It's not available online, so I can't link to it, but it's very positive. Grieve suggests that it would be beneficial for thousands of copies to be made available, at government expense, to schools, "Especially to the faith-based."

Sounds good to me!

(The book will go very nicely on your bookshelf beside your copy of 50 Voices of Disbelief ... and vice versa, of course.)

No comments: