About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Saturday, January 22, 2011

A holiday

Yay, I have a holiday over the next 10 days or so! Well, amongst it I have to put together and deliver a talk on Thomas Pynchon. But otherwise, I'll be spending time at the second week of the Australian Open (even though my favoured players have been falling like flies) and catching up with some very dear friends in Melbourne.

Blogging will be more intermittent, but it won't be a total blog break.

I also catch up on some of the comments that have been coming, and I'll be writing some posts that address at least a couple of them. Tom Clark, for one, has raised some interesting and important issues over the last few days.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Your Pynchon and Sam Harris efforts seem to have tapped into the zeitgeist. To wit: http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/47368d79_6c62_761a.jpg

Mike said...

extra comment required in order to make the email followup box visible