About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back home

Drove back to Newcastle yesterday after about 10 days in Melbourne. It actually seemed a bit strange returning to the Newcastle house, bearing in mind that I lived in Melbourne for 30 years before shifting back here only 3 months ago. After 10 days in familiar surrounds, I'd kind of become reprogrammed for Melbourne, I think - and I was talking to Jenny everyday by email and phone. It could easily have been her that was away, rather than me.

Lots to do back here, but it was great catching up with some of my dear pals down in Melbourne.

No comments: