About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Human Futures arrives in the mail

No, not the human future - the book entitled Human Futures: Art in an Age of Uncertainty, edited by Andy Miah, which contains my chapter "Embracing the Unknown Future: In Defence of New Technology".

My author's copy of Human Futures turned up this morning and it looks beautiful. I'm looking forward to getting a chance to read it.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Russell, no! You don't have time to read things that interest you. You've got to keep turning out great posts. For my entertainment it is required that you keep churning out the intelligent, well argued, well written blog posts that I agree with. I'm sorry, but there's no time for personal enjoyment! ;)

Russell Blackford said...

(I hope Brian is still enjoying my much more occasional blog posts, 12 years later.)