About Me

My Photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE and HUMANITY ENHANCED.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

CTFM watch

I see that my comment in response to the media release by Catch The Fire Ministries - in which CTFM's Danny Nalliah blamed the Victorian bushfires on liberalisation of abortion laws - has still not appeared. I'm not the only one: I'd be willing to bet that CTFM has been inundated with dozens or hundreds of unwanted responses, condemning its callous, opportunistic exploitation of this tragedy.

I wonder whether they'll ever appear.


Brian said...

Good luck with that Russell.


Russell Blackford said...

Another 12 have now appeared, but mine is still "in moderation". :)

Laurie said...

All of mine are "still in moderation", Russell, but if you go over to my blog you'll see what I really think about Nalliah and his nut job "ministry."