About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Monday, June 07, 2010

Ophelia's update on CFI

Over at Butterflies and Wheels, Ophelia Benson updates us on the murky situation at the Center for Inquiry. The situation is, well, murky.

But CFI still deserves our support, perhaps more than ever. It's undergoing a transition, and I'd like to see what comes out of it. I'd certainly like the new management to have a fair chance to make their vision of it work.

I have a long comment on Ophelia's thread, which you can read for yourself.

2 comments:

MI said...

Yes, agreed: much more study needs to be done here.

MI said...

Oops!

My apologies: wrong blog altogether!

Please, Mr. Russel, feel free to delete my post.

Many thanks and kind regards, Cheers,

MI