About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jenny Blackford poem in Midnight Echo

"Mirror" appears in the current issue of Australian horror magazine Midnight Echo. As Jenny explains:

"This issue, edited by the formidable Lee Battersby, includes my first published poem since Dolly magazine published a poem of mine that had (quite separately) won the Hunter Valley Research Foundation Poetry Prize (for schoolkids). In both cases, I was 15 or 16. I rush to assure you all that the Midnight Echo poem was written much more recently. I'm glad that Lee apparently decided that I hadn't lost my poetry mojo."

1 comment:

Robert N Stephenson said...

I'll add some well deserved congratulations here.