About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE (2012), HUMANITY ENHANCED (2014), and THE MYSTERY OF MORAL AUTHORITY (2016).

Sunday, October 04, 2009

Another big day in Burbank

Big day watching great presentations by Jerry Coyne, Daniel Dennett, Richard Dawkins, and others. I got to meet Dawkins, as well as Michael Shermer later in the day. Both seemed very kind, though also very much in demand, especially Dawkins who is being mobbed like a rock star. He seemed to know who I was, though. Unfortunately, I didn't get to talk to them beyond the handshakes and related pleasantries.

Also did a video interview ... and just now was live streaming to answer questions on anything and everything (I was thrown only by the questions relating to Celebrity Chef).

Tired now, since I hardly slept last night. Hope I do better tonight.

No comments: