About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

House hunt

I don't know whether the link will work forever, but this is the place that we're planning to buy if all goes well (assuming no negative pest report, no getting gazumped by anyone else who is interested in it, etc). It will have plenty of space for visitors from interstate or overseas, as well as for two studies, and for entertaining.

Will report on events ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My word was "wo-ow" on this beauty. I do hope for you: it would simply be too bad for you not to get this.

Russell Blackford said...

All seems well at this stage.

Anonymous said...

I don't know, it's awful close to New Zeeland. ;p

Looks like a beautiful place, good luck!

Russell Blackford said...

All still seems well - contract signed. Deposit money transferred for payment.