About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Here I am in Adelaide

Over the June long weekend, I'm at the national science fiction convention - Conjecture - in Adelaide. I'm getting too old to know much of the gossip ... or at least to be the cause of it. Still, I'll report on anything interesting that happens. My only participation this time around is a panel on Monday that may or may not have something to do with anthologies.

2 comments:

Magpie said...

Why don't people buy anthologies? I don't buy them, but every time I've read one - gained by gift, loan, mistake or luck - I've loved it. Every single one. Love.

...but I never buy them.

Is this some kind of Effect? Some named insanity?

Russell Blackford said...

^I hope you'll buy a copy of 50 VOICES OF DISBELIEF