About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Saturday, July 23, 2016

Saturday self-promotion - editing my ORCID account and a new piece at Academia.edu

ORCID accounts seem to be increasingly relied on in academia these days as a way to gather together diverse information about individuals' work. So, I've been doing some editing to make my own ORCID account a bit more comprehensive. It still has gaps, as well as some ugly repetition, but I'm sure I'll be able to improve it over time.

In addition, as mentioned in the previous post, I've added one item to my page on Academia.edu. (You might want to check out my Academia page if you haven't already; it includes, for example, a full-scale academic CV.) The new item is my paper "What if nothing is sacred? Politics and bioethics without sanctity", previously published last year in Australian Humanist.

No comments: