About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE (2012), HUMANITY ENHANCED (2014), and THE MYSTERY OF MORAL AUTHORITY (2016).

Thursday, February 19, 2015

The Hellfire Club returns to this site

Over at Skeptic Ink, I wrote a farewell post announcing that (and why) I have left the Skeptic Ink Network. As explained there, it is all amicable, and I remain a friend of the network. The issue is mainly that I will not be blogging frequently for the foreseeable future. There are numerous other priorities, for the moment, that squeeze out blogging - not least, writing, editing, researching, seeing through publication, promoting, etc., my own books.

So, as stated in the farewell post, the Hellfire Club now returns formally to this site. However, don't expect to see a lot of action here for now. If I ever do get back to more regular/or frequent blogging, I'll announce it, of course (here and elsewhere).

Remember to follow me on Twitter, if you don't already, where I am @Metamagician.

I'll redact the previous post on this site accordingly to minimise confusion.

No comments: