About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Returning to this site

Over at Skeptic Ink, I wrote a farewell post announcing that (and why) I have left the Skeptic Ink Network. As explained there, it is all amicable, and I remain a friend of the network. The issue is mainly that I will not be blogging frequently for the foreseeable future. There are numerous other priorities, for the moment, that squeeze out blogging - not least, writing, editing, researching, seeing through publication, promoting, etc., my own books.

However, don't expect to see a lot of action here for now. If I ever do get back to more regular/or frequent blogging, I'll announce it, of course (here and elsewhere).

Remember to follow me on Twitter, if you don't already, where I am @Metamagician.

I'll redact the previous post on this site accordingly to minimise confusion.

No comments: