About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The debate about contraception still continues at Talking Philosophy

I.e., here, where there are some long, serious comments being made - not least by me. At the moment, there is a discussion going on about the principle that someone can't be directed by an employer, a commanding officer, etc., to do something illegal. Frankly, I'm not sure what that has to do with arguments against the contraceptive mandate - as I say in a long comment - but perhaps I'm missing something.

No comments: