About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My authors' copies!

Five copies of the hardcover, and fifteen copies of the paperback, of Freedom of Religion and the Secular State just turned up in the mail, so there will be a couple of my close friends getting additional presents this year and a few copies being sent around locally for promotional purposes. It looks very arty.

3 comments:

Miranda Celeste Hale said...

Congratulations, Russell! :) I'm looking forward to reading it.

Russell Blackford said...

Hey, thanks Miranda! :)

Mike said...

Congratulations!

Have you seen this article by Chief Rabbi Lord Sacks? http://standpointmag.co.uk/node/4264#comment-8995