About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Oops!

Apparently some more of the debate - including my speech - was shown on Big Ideas today. I didn't know until a pal phoned me to say she'd seen it, so I missed it and didn't advertise it. Damn!

Never mind, you know that you can go to the program's site to see the whole debate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Russell, I was trying to subscribe to your blog but there doesn't seem to be an option to do so, only one to subscribe to the comments.

Russell Blackford said...

That sounds odd - you used to be able to subscribe to it. smh

Jean Hollis Weber said...

Go to the "home page" for Russell's blog and scroll down to the very bottom; there you'll find the "Subscribe to Posts" option. If you're on a specific blog entry page, you won't see that option.