About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE (2012), HUMANITY ENHANCED (2014), and THE MYSTERY OF MORAL AUTHORITY (2016).

Monday, October 10, 2011

Freedom of Religion and the Secular State - paperback now on Amazon


Amazon now has the paperback edition for a price of US$29.95. And just look at the endorsement on the back cover ... from A.C. Grayling!!

I couldn't be happier with this.

3 comments:

Darrick Lim said...

Haha, nice!

I'll wait til it hits my local indie bookstore and grab a copy then. I'm one of those sentimental brick-and-mortar types.

Congrats Russell. Very happy for you. Grayling huh? Wow. :D

Steven Paul Leiva said...

A great endorsement! Congrats!

ColinGavaghan said...

Very well done, Russell.