About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE (2012), HUMANITY ENHANCED (2014), and THE MYSTERY OF MORAL AUTHORITY (2016).

Thursday, May 13, 2010

For someone who's supposed to be on a blog break ...

... I've been fairly prolific lately. But the (relative) blog break continues. I'm currently working on the first three chapters of the intended book. I got the last of them into reasonably complete form and good shape yesterday. Am now doing layers of revision and work on the scholarly apparatus. I'm also trying to write a completely unrelated paper in my head for the AAP conference, and likewise for a talk (more related to the book) for my impending Sunshine Coast trip. So ... pretty flat out just now.

1 comment:

Shiva said...

Keep up the good work ;D