About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE (2012), HUMANITY ENHANCED (2014), and THE MYSTERY OF MORAL AUTHORITY (2016).

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Melbourne mini-launch for The Priestess and the Slave

This is just to remind those who live in Melbourne of the upcoming Mini-Launch of The Priestess and the Slave this coming Thursday evening, 28 May 2009:

This is part of the 15 Minutes of Fame component of the Emerging Writers' Festival. All welcome!

Venue: Meeting Room 1st Floor, City Library, Flinders Lane (between Elizabeth and Swanston Streets)

Date: Thursday 28 May

Time: 5.30, starting with wine-tasting, then four 15-minute mini-launches from 6pm, including Jenny Blackford, Tiggy Johnson, Hoa Pham for Peril Magazine, and Helen Ross.

Angela Meyer (of the well-known LiteraryMinded blog) will host the launch.

Alas, I won't be able to get to this myself, as I have to work (I have a late afternoon tutorial clashing with this time), but I'm hoping that Jenny gets a good audience.

No comments: