About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE (2012), HUMANITY ENHANCED (2014), and THE MYSTERY OF MORAL AUTHORITY (2016).

Friday, February 22, 2008

Two increments better

Oh well, I woke up yesterday feeling a bit better ... and woke up today feeling a bit better still. Obviously I'm bouncing back quickly, but Jenny now has a cold. Pfff!

Anyway, which of the zillion critical tasks should I tackle first? The backlog of JET stuff? The difficult thesis chapter that I'm currently bogged down working on? One of the reviews that I owe Cosmos? Or should I do some work on the Huge Secret Project? Maybe I can go and bug PZ at Pharyngula or make a nuisance of myself at Dawkins' site.

I know! I'll use my Facebook account to play vampires and werewolves. Line of least resistance.

Hmmm, I really am such a nerd - Poseidon dammit.

2 comments:

Roko said...

aaah - who are you on Richard Dawkins.net then? I occasionally frequent that site

Russell Blackford said...

Um, you'll find me there with the bizarre username "Russell Blackford". ;)