About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Monday, August 13, 2007

Try this on your own blog or website or myspace profile or whatever



If you try it, I'll be interested in the outcome. I see that the much more dangerous Pharyngula blog got a "G" rating.

Addendum: And I've just tested my own website, which is also rated "G" you'll be pleased to know.

3 comments:

Blake Stacey said...

I got a "PG", for using the words dangerous (4x), drugs (2x) and pain (once).

Athena Andreadis said...

Mine got an R, for containing the words pain, dangerous, death... I forget what else. I hate to think what rating a medical blog would get!

Rose said...

I got a "PG-13". ...And I wanted an "R"... LOL!