About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Audiobook of Science Fiction and the Moral Imagination


An audiobook version of Science Fiction and the Moral Imagination: Visions, Minds, Ethics is now available. Check it out if interested. 

The book is read by John Lescault, who is an excellent actor with a beautiful speaking voice, and he took great trouble to get everything right. In my dealings with him I was impressed by his work methods and work ethic. Thanks, John! I'm sure the end result will be great.

This version of Science Fiction and the Moral Imagination is now arguably the most definitive one, as it corrects a handful or so of small errors in the print versions.

No comments: