About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Monday, May 16, 2016

"Freedom of Thought: The Media and Propaganda" - at Academia.edu

"Freedom of Thought: The Media and Propaganda" was my first published piece with New Philosopher - appearing in issue #1 (almost three years ago now). I've now uploaded a copy on Academia.edu for anyone who might be interested and would not otherwise have access.

Like other New Philosopher articles, it is quite brief (in fact, most are even briefer than this) - at 1500 words. But it's long enough, I think, to make its point. It also gives a sample of the level of writing that you'll find in New Philosopher - a semi-popular magazine that you might be interested to read more generally.

No comments: