About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. Author of FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND THE SECULAR STATE (2012), HUMANITY ENHANCED (2014), and THE MYSTERY OF MORAL AUTHORITY (2016).

Friday, October 09, 2015

The Mystery of Moral Authority now available for pre-order

My new book, The Mystery of Moral Authority, is scheduled to appear from Palgrave Pivot toward the end of 2015. It's already available for pre-order from Amazon, if you happen to be interested. Please consider! Or perhaps let your local academic library know.

I've now been consulted about the cover design and the back-cover copy (the latter is mainly a generous and detailed endorsement from Richard Garner, author of Beyond Morality). I expect to see some page proofs soon, so we're at the real business end of the production pipeline.

I'm sure that The Mystery of Moral Authority will be a handsome little monograph. I also think it has an important message, though I suppose I would think that.

I'll provide more news as the book approaches its publication date.

No comments: