These are not necessarily my favourites - some are, but some rather cursory posts also make the list. Still, it's interesting to see what posts have struck a chord or incited a reaction over the years, and they do tend to have good threads attached.
Here we go, without further ado, as a New Year special, my ten most popular posts of all time:
1. Shallow, smug, arrogant; pot, kettle, black
2. Avengers movie
3. What you can't say about Islam - the backlash against Elizabeth Moon
4. More rubbish about "shrill" atheists - this time in The Daily Mail
5. Why this was never an atheist blog
6. Interpreting Deuteronomy - with sophisticated theology
7. Some Saturday supervillainy: Zeus vs the Hulk
8. Sunday superstuff - Marvel's first gay wedding: Northstar and Kyle
9. Islam and "Islamophobia" - a little manifesto
10. "The next step is to prohibit religious expression" - really?