About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Sunday, February 12, 2012

I hope you all did your bit for freedom of speech/expression yesterday

Or still today, if it's still the 11th where you live. In my case, I wrote an article consolidating some of my thoughts on the #MTRsues case, but with particular reference to the importance of freedom of speech and the problems with defamation law in particular. Assuming it gets published on line, I'll link to it when it happens.

1 comment:

Eamon Knight said...

Did my small part: http://cfiottawa.com/this-post-is-offensive/