About Me

My photo
Australian philosopher, literary critic, legal scholar, and professional writer. Based in Newcastle, NSW. My latest books are THE TYRANNY OF OPINION: CONFORMITY AND THE FUTURE OF LIBERALISM (2019) and AT THE DAWN OF A GREAT TRANSITION: THE QUESTION OF RADICAL ENHANCEMENT (2021).

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Australian Book of Atheism - a review

Nice review of Warren Bonnet's book in Bookseller and Publisher, quoted on Scribe's site for the book. (I'm not mentioned, but that's cool; I'll get my glory or otherwise some other time.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking for the review in the actual magazine online I am also a subscriber and I can not seem to locate it any suggestions other than the cut and paste versions on peoples blogs. Thanking you in advance.Who is Michael Kitson?

Russell Blackford said...

Sorry, can't help. I'm only going on what I read in the link I provided, and I don't know who Michael Kitson is.

Anonymous said...

Thanks anyway